Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life

Life

I guess one of the most hardest question to answer yourself is what is my life about? Frankly, it shouldn't be a question to be answered, simply due to that it's one of those things which are almost the same why should I need to live (besides the biological original reason of continuation of a species, which there's no serious reason to actually be true). But if there's something I'd like to share, would be can I call what I'm doing now my life? To say, I can't exactly admit I'm living my life despite the holidays. My life is writing, and all I've been doing is play WoW, of which I realise I may be a tad too addicted to it (latest WoW spree is up to 7.30am in the morning before sleeping) and that does affect my life. For me, life is about doing something significant enough that I learn something or gain something at this point of the day so that in the near future I have a new set of skills or talents to show that with the passing hours I have done something to not necessarily improve my life but to change my life. Being stuck in the past is a boring thing, and same as being stuck at Lv20, or only know how to do one kind of sliding trick, is definitely boring. The drive of my life is not to be boring. Monotonous isn't something I'd like to stick with, and I'd like to eventually one day say "Hey, I can finally do this!" (which has been proven by being able to play What I've Done though it's still under construction). It is not a question what do I wish to get out of my life, but rather do I want to move on or stay still? The whole big Truth the world seeks isn't real, and nothing we can do can justify why anything really works that way. Such as the infinite strings of "why?" one can stick on to anything one can think off. Why does anything exist? That would be one of them. But if we keep thinking of worldly situations, maybe one day some alien will come down and tell us, but for now, my life is all about taking one step forward. Trust me, one step forward is the most difficult task anyone can do. There are the runners, there are the crippled, but still to be able to prove the fact that today is different from tomorrow is very very difficult. Time flows as normal, but it is how we use it that makes our life flow along with it. Basically, is each day the same as yesterday? If it were I'd wonder what so interesting about living.

No comments: